Moosend lets you import your email marketing campaigns from other platforms, so instead of creating a new campaign, you can continue with what already works for you and import from an internet link, HTML files, or extracted from a different platform.
Note: You can use our Mailchimp Synchronizer to synchronize your account to your old Mailchimp account and import your draft and sent campaigns.
To import a campaign:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Campaigns tab.
- On the Campaigns page, hover your mouse over New, and click Regular.
- In the Design step, click Start designing.
- Toggle the Imported campaign template switch to the On state in order to start the process.
- On the Select import method page and click Import. You have the following import options:
- Link to your campaign - import the code from an online source. Your code will not be updated automatically if the online source changes.
- Import via a file from your computer - the appropriate htm/ Html/ zip file from your computer, including pictures. Use Browse to find the relevant zip file on your computer. The imported file shouldn't exceed 3 MB.
- Import via pasting your HTML code - copy and paste your HTML code directly to our platform.
- If you want to add personalization tags to your campaign in order to keep it organized, click Add personalization tags.