Moosend lets you import your email marketing campaigns from other platforms, so instead of creating a new campaign, you can continue with what already works for you and import from an internet link, HTML files, or extracted from a different platform.
Note: You can use our Mailchimp Synchronizer to synchronize your account to your old Mailchimp account and import your draft and sent campaigns.
To import a campaign:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Campaigns tab.
- On the Campaigns page, hover your mouse over New, and click Regular.
- In the Design step, in the Time to get creative! screen, toggle Imported campaign template to Active.
- Under Select import method, choose one of the following:
- Link to your campaign: Lets you link to a campaign hosted on a server by copying and pasting
Import via a file from your computer: Lets you import the appropriate htm/ Html/ zip file from your computer, including pictures. Use Browse to find the relevant zip file on your computer. The imported file shouldn't exceed 3 MB.
Import via pasting your HTML code: Lets you paste HTML code directly.
- Click Import.
- If you want to add personalization tags to your campaign in order to keep it organized, click Add personalization tags.