Sometimes you might need to have your list of subscribers or some other part of your email list exported as a CSV file to use outside of our platform.
This is done easily and quickly, all you have to do is follow the steps below:
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu, and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Click on the name of the email list from which you want to export your subscribers as a CSV file.
3. Click on the View all members tab on the left-hand menu.
There are sections corresponding to each type of subscriber.
The categories are:
4. Click on the tab that corresponds to the subscriber category that you wish to export; then, click on the three-dots menu on the right of your email list.
5. On the drop-down menu that appears, click on Export to CSV.
A pop-up message appears at the bottom of your page, informing you that you will be notified via a message to your team member´s email when the exported file is ready to be downloaded.