Our platform's Landing Page Designer not only enables you to design beautiful and compelling landing pages effortlessly but also includes many options for tracking conversions on your landing page!
After you have created your landing page and set up the basics, you can start tracking conversions on your landing pages.
You have several different options, so let's get started!
1. Hover your mouse over the Growth tools tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu and then click on the Landing Pages option.
2. A list of all your existing landing pages and their statuses appears. Click on the landing page you wish to work on.
3. Click on the Track your conversions tab on the left side of your Landing Pages menu.
4. To set up tracking for your landing page, toggle the Track Conversions button so that it is set to Yes.
5. You must choose between two types of options for tracking conversions:
- When someone submits a form
Select this option to track conversions when someone submits a Subscription Form in your Landing Page.
- When someone clicks a button
Select this option to track conversions when someone clicks on a Button in your Landing Page. This option will track conversions only in the case that you have not included a Subscription Form in your Landing Page.