After you have created your pop-up subscription form and completed the initial setup and design, you can go to more advanced settings, such as when you want the subscription form to be displayed. For example, you have the option to display your form when a user leaves a page.
Tip: You also have options to display your form when a user clicks a text or to display your form when a user visits a page.
To display your form when a user leaves a page:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Growth Tools tab.
- Find the subscription form that you want to edit and click its name.
- Click the Set visibility settings step and toggle the Show form when someone leaves a page switch and set it to Active.
- Specify how much time must pass since the last time the visitor viewed your form. You must specify the number of Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks or Months.
- If you want to continue editing your form, click Next. Otherwise, click Save & Exit.