One of the first things you may check when you receive a new email in your inbox is who sent you the email. That's why you need to make sure that you campaigns are recognizable by your recipients and that your sender is familiar both in name and address.
Our platform gives you the option to define both the name and the email address of the sender that your recipients see when they receive one of your email marketing campaigns. You can add as many senders as you want and use each one for different campaigns, no restrictions.
Just follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Settings tab, located at the Account dropdown menu on the top right side of your screen.
2. Click on the Senders option, on the menu that appears.
3. Click on the Add new button, if the email address you wish to use as a sender is not currently available in your Senders list.
4. Fill in the Name and Email fields for the sender address you wish to add.
These fields should be filled exactly as you want them to appear on your recipients' inboxes. A typical example would be using the name of your company and the email address you use for advertising (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) respectively.
5. Click on the Save sender button to continue.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you have just registered, in order for you to verify that you own or at least have access to the address. If you do not want to proceed, you can cancel by clicking on the Cancel button.
6. Click on the validation link, inside the confirmation email you received, in order to complete the sender registration process.
You will be redirected back to your Dashboard page.
7. Check your Senders list to confirm that the new sender you added has a tick on the Verified column.
If not, we urge you to read more about what the Verified column signifies. Remember that you can always add as many senders as you require, so feel free to repeat the process above.