Our platform provides you with detailed reports on how your campaigns are performing. You also have the option of sharing your campaign report with other people, even if they do not have an account on our platform!
Let's take a more detailed look:
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Reports tab to reveal the drop-down menu, and then click on the Campaign Reports option.
2. Click on the name of the campaign whose performance you want to view.
3. To share this part of the report with others, click on the three-dots icon at the top right corner of your campaign Performance overview to reveal a drop-down menu of options.
4. Next, click on the Share Current Section in the drop-down menu.
A pop-up window appears.
5. Toggle the Make this item public option to On.
A copiable URL appears. Anyone you share the URL with will be able to view the specific section of the campaign report that you chose to share.
Note that when you disable the Make this item public option and then enable it again, the sharing URL will change and the previous one will no longer work.
6. To share a different section of the campaign report with others, just select the desired tab on the left-hand menu. Then, click on the three-dots icon on the responding tab which appears, and follow the exact same process described above.