Using our platform's reporting features, you can see all the aspects of your campaign's performance, even on a per-person basis. You can easily check the activity of a recipient on a specific campaign, just as easily as you can check the activity of a specific recipient on all campaigns. You can then discover the habits of your subscribers by telling you what they did, what time they did it, and how they engaged with your campaigns.
To view the activities of a recipient:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Reports tab and click Campaign Reports.
- Click the name of the campaign whose reports you want to access.
- In the menu on the left, click Track recipient activity.
- Click the Opened tab. All subscribers that have opened this campaign one or multiple times are displayed.
- Click the email address of a particular recipient to see the person's activity.By default, the This Campaign tab is displayed with all the recipient's activities on this specific campaign.
- In the menu on the left, click All Campaigns to see the recipient's activities on all campaigns received.