Moosend comes with default reports that help you improve your campaigns, increase your newsletter efficiency, and make your overall email marketing goals. Email marketing reports are an important email marketing tool that include statistics gathered from campaigns sent through your account.
To find the campaign reports:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Reports tab and click Campaign Reports.
- Click the name of the campaign whose reports you want to access.
- In the menu on the left, click any of the tabs to access the following default campaign reports:
The Performance overview report informs you about the overall statistics of your campaign, including metrics such as unique opens, link clicks, unsubscribed recipients, and bounces. It also offers information about the top-performing aspects of your campaign, with regard to its recipients, custom fields, locations, links, and the clients or devices it is mostly viewed on.
The performance arrows provide you with information on the campaign's performance regarding:
The calculation is based on any campaign sent within the last 60 days to at least 1000 recipients.
Track recipient activity
The Track Recipient Activity report displays how each recipient in your mailing list interacted with and reacted to your email marketing campaign. You can see the following options:
- Sent - Shows the recipients who received your campaign.
- Opened - Shows the recipients who opened your campaign.
- Not Opened - Shows the recipients who haven’t opened your campaign yet.
- Clicked - Shows the recipients who clicked your campaign.
- Bounced - Shows the number of emails that were not delivered due to a bounce.
- Unsubscribed - Shows the recipients who unsubscribed from your campaign.
- Complained - Shows the recipients who marked your campaign as spam.
Track link clicks
The Track link clicks option offers a click-map that displays your newsletter with bubbles indicating how many times each link has been clicked. You can also find complementary Performance per Link information as well as information on which of the recipients clicked which links.
Track email clients and devices
The Track email clients and devices report informs you about the different devices, email clients, browsers, and operating systems your recipients use to view your campaigns.
Track activity by location
The Track activity by location report lets you view how your campaign performed on a global scale. You can hover over the location of each country and/or city on the map to see its statistics. Next to the interactive map there is a list that shows the total opens from all the countries and cities where the recipients who received and interacted with your campaign reside.