Moosend allows you to customize and configure the branding options of your landing page domain. You can configure the SEO settings, add a favicon, and select a custom 404 page for your landing page domain.
To customize your landing page domain's branding:
- In the top navigation bar, click and click Settings.
- In the menu on the left, click Branding.
- On the Landing page custom domain section, click Brand domain to the right of the landing page domain's name.
- To configure the SEO settings, in the Page Title field, enter the title that is displayed on your user's browser tabs.
Note: If the selected landing page has its SEO settings filled during the creation process, those settings prevail.
- In Favicon, click Upload if you want to upload an icon you want to use on the browser tab. The image you upload is resized to 32x32 or 16x16 pixels.
- To add a custom 404 page in case a page or resource under the landing page domain is missing, select one of the following options:
- None - no custom 404 page is added.
- Select one of your active landing pages - select one of your existing landing pages as the 404 page.
- Use a 404 page from another source - enter the URL of your chosen 404 page.
- Click Save to apply your changes.