Though our platform enables you to create your own custom domain for your landing pages, it also provides you with many cool configuration options for your landing page domains.
Let's take a closer look!
1. Click on the Account button on the top right corner of your Dashboard page and then select the Settings option on the menu appearing.
2. On the menu on the left, tap on the Branding tab.
A screen of your existing custom domains will be displayed.
3. In the Landing page custom domain section, you can view your existing landing page custom domains. Click on the Brand domain button next to the name of the landing page domain you wish to configure.
A. Configuring the SEO settings
1. Type your desired page title in the Page Title field.
This is the page title that your viewers will see in their browser tab.
2. Click on the Upload button next to the Favicon option, to upload the icon that viewers will see in their browser tab.
The image will usually be resized to 32x32 or 16x16 pixels.
B. Adding a custom 404 page
In case a page or resource under the domain you selected as your Landing Page Domain is missing, you can add a custom 404 page.
1. To add a custom 404 page for your landing page, you can select one of the following options:
- Select one of your active landing pages
- Use a 404 page from another source
2. To use one of your landing pages as the 404 page, choose the Select one of your active landing pages option, then select your landing page from the Landing Page drop-down menu.
3. To use a 404 page from a different source, check the Use 404 page from another source option, and then enter the URL of your chosen page into the appropriate field.
C. Saving your changes
To save any configurations you made to your landing page domain, scroll down and click on the Save button.Note that if a landing page has its SEO settings filled, those settings will prevail.