Moosend allows you to customize and configure the branding options of your landing page domain. You can configure the SEO settings, add a favicon, and select a custom 404 page for your landing page domain.
To customize your landing page domain's branding:
- In the top navigation bar, click and click Settings.
- In the menu on the left, click Branding.
- On the Landing page custom domain section, click Brand domain to the right of the landing page domain's name.
- To configure SEO settings, in the Page Title field, enter your preferred title displayed on your user's browser tabs.
Note: If the selected landing page has its SEO settings filled during the creation process, those settings prevail.
- In Favicon, click Upload if you want to upload an image you want to use as icon that appears on the browser tab. The image you upload is resized to 32x32 or 16x16 pixels.
- To add a custom 404 page in case a page or resource under the landing page domain is missing, select one of the following options:
- None - no custom 404 page is added.
- Select one of your active landing pages - select one of your existing landing pages as the 404 page.
- Use a 404 page from another source - enter the URL of your chosen 404 page.
- Click Save to apply your changes.