Zapier lets you connect our platform to more than 1,000 other web services. You can set up automated connections called zaps, in minutes with no coding, and automate day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps. Each zap has one app that acts as the Trigger, where your information comes from and causes one or more Actions in another app, where your data gets sent automatically.
To integrate Moosend with other applications using Zapier:
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- In the left menu, click My Apps.
- Click Add connection.
- In the Add a new app connection dialog, enter Moosend and click the Moosend app.
- In the API Key field, enter your Moosend API key
- Click Yes, Continue.
- In the left menu, click Create Zap to use a a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. See Moosend and Zapier for some example workflows.