Adding team members with different roles and permissions to your account can help you optimize the way you use it and really make the most out of it. Let's take a look at how you can manage the team members in your account.
A. Creating a team member
1. Hover your mouse over the Account icon at the top right corner of your Dashboard page, to expand the menu and then click on the Settings option on the drop-down menu appearing.
2. Tap on the Team members tab on the menu on the left.
3. Click on the Add new button.
The Team Member Form page appears, allowing you to create the team member of your choice.
4. Select the type of team member you wish to add to the account, by checking the circle next to it.
In this example, we are adding a Manager to the account.
5. Type in the email address of the team member, which will be used as the login name.
6. Type in your chosen team member's name.
7. Fill in a password, which the team member will use to log into the account.
Once the team member has been created, the user can - and should - change their password.
8. Once you have filled in the appropriate fields to create your team member, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Save button to complete the process.
B. Editing a team member
1. To make changes or adjustments to a team member you have previously added to your account, click on Team Members as before.
2. Find the team member you wish to edit and click on the pencil icon to its right.
This takes you back to the Team Member Form page, where you can make changes to your team member, such as updating the team member's name and/or role. Once you are satisfied with your changes, click on the Save button.
C. Deleting a team member
1. In order to delete a team member, you should find it in the list of team members in your account, and then click on the trashcan icon next to it.
2. Click on the OK button on the pop-up message that appears to confirm that you wish to proceed with the deletion.
Note that the deletion of a member, once completed, is irreversible. If you have changed your mind about deleting a team member, click on the Cancel button.
Keep in mind that you can also check out the details of the different team member roles and the permissions associated with each of them.