The Mailchimp Synchronizer lets you connect to your Mailchimp account and import your draft and sent campaigns, senders and email lists, and other types of information to Moosend. Using your Mailchimp API key, you can quickly synchronize your Mailchimp account into our platform.
To import your Mailchimp campaigns and email lists to Moosend:
- In the top navigation bar, click and click Integrations.
- On the Integrations page, find Mailchimp Synchronizer and click Select.
- On the API Key tab, enter your Mailchimp API Key and click Connect Account.
- On the Campaign Selection tab, select the campaigns you would like to synchronize.
Note: If this is not your first time to synchronize campaigns, you have additional options to replace the HTML content of previously imported campaigns or replace them with Mailchimp copies.
- To import your campaign senders, select Yes.
- Click Next.
- In Mailing Lists, select the email lists you would like to synchronize.
- In Member synchronization settings, select the type of members you want to synchronize.
- If you have the double opt-in consent from these members, select I have double opt-in consent for these members, please enable double opt-in for these mailing lists and click Next.
- On the Finalization tab, select how you want to be notified when the synchronization process is completed.
- Click Synchronize to start the process.