Moosend offers you the flexibility to use a custom domain (CNAME) for your landing pages to align it with your characteristics and branding. You can use your own custom domain when you publish your landing pages. You can do this after your custom domain is verified.
To add a new custom domain for landing pages:
- In the top navigation bar, click and click Settings.
- In the menu on the left, click Branding.
- On the Landing page custom domain section, you can view your default landing page domain. Click Create new domain to add a custom domain.
- In the Website domain field, enter your custom domain.
The custom domain you add in this step is a subdomain you create in your own domain. If your domain address is mydomain.com and your default Moosend landing page domain is mydomain.m-pages.com, then you need to create a subdomain with your preferred custom domain name, for example, landing.mydomain.com. Then, add a CNAME record to the DNS of your domain mydomain.com, and in the CNAME record, you must point landing.mydomain.com to your default Moosend landing page domain mydomain.m-pages.com.
- Click Create & Verify.
- To verify your custom domain now, click Verify DNS Record. To verify your custom domain at a later time, click Verify Later.
Tip: It takes 30 minutes or more to apply any changes you have made.
When your custom domain is verified, you can continue personalizing your custom domain.
Note: After you have successfully added and verified a CNAME, the new custom domain does NOT auto-reflect on your existing landing pages or forms and you will have to manually change them if you want to use the new domain.
Below are instructions on how to set up CNAMES with the most common providers: