When it comes to designing beautiful and effective landing pages, templates can be a tool of the utmost importance.
Our platform's Landing Page Template Editor allows you to either create your own template from scratch or edit an existing template (for instance, an official template of our platform) in order to fully tailor it to your needs.
Let's take a closer look:
1. To access the Landing Page Template Editor, hover over the Account icon in the top right corner of your account page.
2. Click on Templates in the drop-down list that appears.
3. Click on the Editor button below the Landing Pages option.
Once you are inside the Landing Page Template Editor, you have the option of either creating your own template from scratch (and saving it for future use) or editing an existing template.
A. Creating a Template
1. Click on the Create from Scratch button.
3. Once you are happy with your design, click on the Save Template icon to save it.
4. In the next screen, fill in your Template Name in the Template Name field.
5. When you are done, click on the Save button.
B. Editing a Template
You also have the option of finding a template you really like in the Template Library, and then editing it until it looks exactly as you want it to.
1. Click on Template Library to browse the available templates, then click on the Use Template button next to the template of your choice.
2. Click the OK button on the pop-up message that appears.
3. Make any adjustments you wish to the template, and then click on the Update Template and Exit button.
Your saved design will appear first in the Template Library. If the template you edited and saved was an official template of our platform, it will appear in the Template Library bearing the extension copy.
C. Finding a Template
Any Official template you edit and then save will appear first in your Template Library, and will bear the extension copy, as in the example below:
D. Overriding an existing Template
1. To continue working on the same template at a future date, simply locate said template in the Template Library and click on the Use Template button next to it.
2. Make any changes you wish to the template, click on the Save Template icon and then click on Override Existing.
Alternatively, you can click on Cancel to save this version of the template under a new name.
Now that you have created your templates inside the Landing Page Template editor, they are ready to be used inside the Template Library of the Landing Page Designer. Every time you create a new template in the Landing Page Template editor, we will automatically add it to the Template Library of the Landing Page Designer so that you can easily find it every time you want to create a landing page.
Don't forget to also check out how to create or edit your template inside the Campaign Template Editor, as well.