When you have successfully added your website to our platform and installed website tracking, your website becomes verified when the first event is received (for example, a user views a product, adds a product to cart, purchases a product). You can check this verified connection of your website in your account settings.
To check your website's verification status:
- In the top navigation bar, click and click Websites.
- On the Websites page, check the verification status of each website you have added to your websites list. A Verified status indicates that there's a verified connection between your domain and our platform's tracking capabilities.
- If your website remains with an Unverified status even after sending an event such as Add to Cart event or a Page View event, you can do the following:
- If you used custom installation using JS or PHP tracking library, recheck the tracking code you've added to your website.
- If you used a plugin of our platform, check that you used the correct website ID.