Sometimes, it may be useful to you to copy a custom field from one email list to another.
Let's see how you can do that!
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab to reveal the drop-down menu, and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Click on the email list from which you want to copy a custom field.
3. Once inside your email list, tap on the Create custom fields tab on the left.
4. Check the box next to the custom field, or fields, that you wish to copy to another list.
5. Click on the Select Action field to expand the menu.
6. Click on the Copy to another list option.
7. In the pop-up window that appears, use the drop-down menu to select the list into which you wish to copy your selected custom field(s).
8. Once you have selected your list, click on the Continue button.
A pop-up message appears at the bottom of your page, informing you that your selected custom field(s) has been successfully copied into the list that you specified.
Please note that in the case that a custom field exists in both the source list and the target list, the custom field contained within the target one will be updated to reflect the settings of the same custom field in the source list.