When you have created custom fields in a mailing list, it might be useful to copy these fields and reuse it in a different mailing list.
To copy a custom field to another email list:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- Click the name of the email list from which you want to copy a custom field.
- In the menu, click Create custom fields.
- Select the custom field you want to copy.
- In the Select action drop-down list, click Copy to another list.
- In the Copy custom fields dialog, select the target email list where you want to copy the custom field and click Continue. A pop-up message appears when your selected custom field(s) is successfully copied into the selected list.
Note: If the custom field already exists in the target list, it is updated with the custom field of the source list.