Sometimes, copying members from one email list to another can be proved to be a useful tool. Our platform enables you to do this quickly and easily.
Let's take a closer look!
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab to reveal the drop-down menu, and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Click on the name of the email list to which you wish to copy members from another list.
3. On the vertical menu on the left, tap on the Perform bulk actions button.
4. On the menu that appears, select the option Copy Members from Another Email List.
5. Use the drop-down menu to select the email list from which you want to copy members into the email list you are working on.
Please note that, in case you want to choose from a specific segment instead of your entire email list, you can also select this option in order to copy said segment. If the email list chosen contains segments, a corresponding drop-down menu will automatically appear for you to select from the available segments in your list.
6. If you have the double-opt-in consent from an external source, click on the check-box Yes, add them as verified. I do have consent from these members to add the members as verified.
8. Click on the Next button.
8. Select if you would like to be notified when the copying operation has been completed and if so, choose the email address to which the notification will be sent: your default one linked to your account or a different one.
9. Check the box next to the Merge custom fields option, if you wish the custom fields from the two email lists to be merged. Please keep in mind that this option will import the custom fields contained in the list you are copying the members from, not in the one that your subscribers will be copied.
10. Click on the Copy button when you are ready to start the process.
11. A pop-up message will be displayed at the bottom of your page, informing you that your requested copy operation has been successfully queued. To view a report of your copying's progress, click on the Go there on the right side of the pop-up message.
12. Alternatively, click on Perform bulk actions once more.
13. Then, tap on the View reports button next to the Copy Members from Another Email list option.
You can find when each copying process was Started On, when it was Finished On, the numbers of Added and Updated members as well as more detailed Reports and the Method used for the copying process.