Moosend allows you to add or update existing members of your email list by copying members from another email list within the same account.
To copy members from another email list:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab and click Email lists.
- Click the email list name to which you want to add members from another email list.
- In the menu, click Perform bulk actions.
- In the Choose Bulk Action page, navigate to Copy Members from Another Email list and click Select.
- On the Data selection tab, in the Select data drop-down menu, select the email list where you want to copy members from.
Tip: An email list that contains segments displays a corresponding drop-down menu to select available segments. If you want to choose only a specific segment of your email list, you can select the option to copy a segment.
- If you have the consent from all subscribers in the list through the double opt-in process, select Yes, add them as verified, I do have consent from these members.
- Click Next.
- On the Notification tab, select if and how you want to be notified once the copy process has been completed. When you want to be notified, you can select to use the default email address linked to your account or a different email address.
- If you want to import the custom fields from the list you are copying members from, to the email list you are adding members to, select Merge custom fields.
- Click Copy to start the process. A pop-up message informs you that your requested copy operation has been successfully queued. To view a report of your copy progress, click Go there.
Alternatively, you can click Perform bulk actions in the menu and click View Reports next to the Copy Members from Another Email list option.
You can view when each copy process was Started On, Finished On, the numbers of Added and Updated members, and other Reports and Method used for the copy process.