Moosend lets you easily copy members from one email list to another list.
To copy members by using the multi-select option:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- Click the name of the email list from which you want to copy members to another list.
- In the menu on the left, click View all members.
- Select the email addresses that you want to copy to another mailing list.
- On the Select Action menu that appears above your email list, select Copy members to another list.
- In the Add to mailing list dialog, select which list you want your selected members to be copied into.
- If you want to merge the custom fields from the two mailing lists, select Merge custom fields. This option will import the custom fields contained in the list you are copying the members from, not in the one that your subscribers will be copied.
- If you have the consent from all subscribers in the list through the double opt-in process, select Yes, add them as verified, I do have consent.
- Click Copy to list. A message appears to confirm that the members were copied.