In Moosend, you can delete a contact in your email list and all associated interactions and identifiers. You use this functionality to remove data that is no longer valuable to your business - for example, you might want to delete contacts that do not have any interactions from the past two years.
To delete a contact from an email list:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab and click Email lists.
- Click on the email list name from which you want to delete contacts.
- In the menu, click Perform bulk actions.
- In the Choose Bulk Action page, navigate to Delete List members and click Select.
- On the pop-up window that appears, choose one of the following options and click Select.
Note: You can click to navigate to the next page and see all delete methods. Follow the instructions on each option to proceed with your delete.