Whether you want to make sure a specific subscriber has undergone the double opt-in process, or whether you just want to send out a campaign to thank those subscribers who gave their consent for you to send them email campaigns, you can easily find them using our Segments feature.
To create a segment to find subscribers who are double opt-in verified:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab and click Segments.
- On the Audience page, hover your mouse over New, and click Segment.
- In the Select email list dialog, choose the email list where you want to create a segment and then click Start.
- Click Create custom segment to create your own segment.
- In the Segment name field, enter the name of your new segment. Make sure to use something that makes it easy to identify your segment and corresponding target audience.
- In the Fetch field, in the first drop-down list, select All.
- In the second drop-down list, select All.
- To set criteria for your segment, go to the Rules fields consisting of three drop-down lists.
- In the first drop-down list, select Verified for Double Opt-in.
- In the second drop-down list, select is true. This way all the subscribers who have been verified via the double opt-in mechanism are selected by this segment.
- Click Save segment.