Whether you want to make sure a specific subscriber has undergone the double opt-in process, or whether you just want to send out a campaign to thank those subscribers who gave their consent for you to send them email campaigns, you can easily find them using our Segments feature.
Let's see how this is done:
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu and then click on the Segments option.
2. Once inside your Segment page, click on the New button at the right top corner and then on the Segment option.
3. On the pop-up window that appears, choose the email list in which you want to create a segment by the drop-down menu and then click on the Start button.
4. Click on the Create custom segment button located on the right top corner.
5. Fill in your Segment Name in the available text area. Use a name that will help you identify the segment easily. Then, click on the Select a criteria drop-down menu in order to set the criteria you wish.
6. Choose the Verified for Double Opt-in option.
7. Select the option is true, on the second drop-down menu.
This way all the subscribers who have been verified via the double opt-in mechanism are selected by this segment.
8. Click on the Save segment button when you're done.