Moosend lets you create segments to define a specific audience subset inside your email marketing lists. You can add a segment to an email list by copying an existing segment from another email list within the same account.
To copy a segment to another email list:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab and click Segments.
- Find the segment that you want to copy to your email list and click .
- Click Copy segment to another list. This copies the entire segment to your list, including all of the criteria.
- In the Choose email list dialog, select the email list to which you want to copy the segment and click Continue. A message appears to confirm that the segment was copied.
- To view the copied segment in your email list, in the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab and click Email lists.
- Click the email list name where the segment was copied.
- In the left menu, click Segments. The copied segment name is appended with (Copy).