You create segments of your lists by defining your audience based on information that you have already gathered in the form of custom fields and user activity collected from your previous campaigns (e.g. whether members of your list have opened a campaign, or how many and which clicks they have made).
To save a segment that you created as a template:
- Follow the steps to create a segment before saving the segment.
- If you want to see how many members inside your list match your criteria, click Selected members.
- If you want to see members matching your segment, click Preview members.
- When you are done, click and click Save as template.
- In the Save template dialog, fill out the Template Name and the Template Description fields.
- Click Save template. Whenever you create a new segment, you can view or select all the segments that you've saved as templates.