It's possible to change the name of an email marketing campaign that you have previously created, on the condition that its Status is still on "Draft". The campaign's name is there for your convenience, as an easy identifier for your reference. So the best practice is to name your campaign in a way that will help you find it when you need to after it has been dispatched.
If the status of your campaign is still "Draft", you can change its name through the following steps:
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Campaigns tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu, and then click on the campaign option that you wish to review: Regular or RSS & Repeatable.
2. Click on the name of the campaign whose name you want to change.
You will be redirected to the Preview page, containing the summary of all the steps of the Campaign Creation Wizard. As explained earlier, if the campaign status is not indicated as "Draft", you won't be able to reach a Preview page as the option to edit the campaign creation steps is no longer available.
3. Click on the Set basic settings tab on the vertical bar that appears.
4. Type in a new name for your campaign in the corresponding field.
5. Click on the Next button to continue the process of creating your campaign, or click the Save & exit button to apply the changes you just made without moving to the next step.