Whether you are creating a new campaign or editing an existing one, you can always enable the option to manually resend your campaign to subscribers who did not open it. This allows you to connect to your subscribers and give them a second chance to open your newsletters.
To manually resend the campaign to non-openers:
- On your Moosend page, hover your mouse over the Campaigns tab on the top navigation bar, then click Regular. A list of your existing regular campaigns appears.
- Find the sent campaign you want to resend and in the last column of that campaign, click.
- Click Duplicate for non-openers.Your duplicated campaign appears at the top of your list of campaigns, and the automatically created email list consists specifically of the non-openers of the original campaign.
- Click to enter your duplicated campaign's settings and edit the settings as needed.
- When you have completed editing the settings of your campaign, click the Schedule delivery step to either send your campaign immediately, or at a later time.
Note: You can also use the option to automatically resend your campaign to non-openers.