You may sometimes wish to resend your campaign to subscribers who did not open it, in order to make the most out of it and achieve maximum results.
Let's see how you can do that:
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Campaigns tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu and then click on the Regular option.
2. Find the sent campaign you wish to resend and click on the three-dots icon to its right, to open the drop-down menu.
3. Click on Duplicate for non-openers.
Your duplicated campaign will appear at the top of your list of campaigns, and the automatically created email list will consist specifically of the non-openers of the original campaign.
4. Click on the Edit icon to enter your duplicated campaign's settings and make any adjustments you would like to it.
5. Once you have made the desired adjustments to your duplicated campaign, click on the Schedule Delivery step to either send your campaign immediately , or at a future time of your choosing.
Make sure to check out the instructions on how to automatically resend your campaign to non-openers, as well!