Whether you are creating a new campaign or editing an existing one, you can enable the option to resend your campaign to people who did not open it. This allows you to connect to your subscribers and give them a second chance to open your newsletters.
Note: You can also use the option to automatically resend your campaign to non-openers.
To manually resend the campaign to non-openers:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Campaigns tab.
- Click the name of the sent campaign you want to manually resend, and in the last column, click.
- Click Duplicate for non-openers. Your duplicated campaign appears at the top of your list of campaigns, and the automatically created email list consists specifically of the non-openers of the original campaign.
- Click to enter your duplicated campaign's settings and edit the settings as needed.
- When you have completed editing the settings of your campaign, click the Schedule delivery step to either send your campaign immediately or at a later time.