Creating email lists is the heart of email marketing.
To create an email list all you have to do is follow the steps below:
Α. Create an Email List
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab to reveal the drop-down menu, and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Once inside your Email lists page, click on the New button at the right top corner and then on the Email list option.
3. Fill in the Email list Name field with the name you wish your new email list to have and then click on the Create button.
B. Filling it up
Now all you have to do is fill up your email list with members. You can either add a new member to your new list or go ahead and import members using one of our import options.
Please notice that the menu located on the left contains the following options:
- Your dashboard - View the different statistics of your email list, custom fields, tags, and even your members' location
- View all members - Check all the members of your email list, as well as their status
- Perform bulk actions where you can Import, Archive, Unsubscribe, Delete or even Copy Members from Another Email List
- Set your settings - Change the Opt-in settings of your email list and also set an unsubscribe redirect page URL or a confirmation landing page URL
- Create custom fields - Create or edit custom fields
- Segments - Create segments or edit existing ones