An email marketing list or email list is a collection of email addresses from people who have subscribed to receive your organization's email marketing campaigns. With an email list, you can send bulk email messages to one or multiple email marketing mailing lists.
To create an email list:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- On the Audience page, click New and then click Email list.
- In the Create new email list dialog, enter an Email list name and then click Create.
- To add new recipients to your new list, click Add a member or import members. In the menu on the left, you can use the following options:
- Your dashboard - view the different statistics of your email list, custom fields, tags, and even your members' top locations.
- View all members - check all the members of your email list, as well as their status
- Perform bulk actions - lets you import, archive, unsubscribe, delete or copy members from another Email List
- Set your settings - lets you set an unsubscribe redirect page URL or a confirmation landing page URL and also change the opt-in settings of your email list.
- Create custom fields - Create or edit custom fields.
- Segments - Create segments in your email list or edit existing ones