In the Campaign Editor, you can see how your final design looks in an actual email client by sending a test campaign. You can always use the Preview mode to see newsletter's content and design before you send it. However, it might be useful to send a test email campaign to a few email addresses of your choice and check the newsletter from an email recipient's view.
Note: Personalization Tags (e.g. Recipient First Name, Email, etc.) you've added to your newsletter won't work on test campaigns because you don't use actual subscriber lists during testing.
To send a test campaign:
- On the top menu, click Send Test. The Send test dialog appears.
- In the Emails field, enter the email address that you want to send the test campaign and press Enter on the keyboard. The added email address should look like this.
- To add another email address, click Add an email and enter the email address. You can enter a maximum of 6 email addresses separated by commas.
- To remove an email address in the Emails field, click located next to the email address.
- To add a recently used email address, click the email address displayed under Recently used.
- To remove previously used email addresses under Recently used, click Clear.
- To send the test campaign, click Send and in the dialog that appears, click Yes to proceed.
- To return to editing your newsletter design, on the top menu, click Edit. The editor switches back to Edit mode.