If you have a Google Analytics account linked to your website and configured to track conversion, you can use it to track the activity on your landing page. You must first enable the appropriate setting inside your Google Analytics account to track conversions, and then enable tracking with Google Analytics for landing pages.
To configure tracking with Google Analytics for a landing page:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Growth Tools tab and click Landing Pages.
- On the Landing Pages page, click the name of the landing page you want to configure Google Analytics for.
- In the menu, click Track your conversions.
- Scroll down to Track your campaign with Google Analytics. Toggle this to Yes.
- Enter your Google Analytics ID in the appropriate field.
- Click Next or Save & exit to apply your changes.