If you have a Google Analytics account linked to your website and configured to track conversion, you can use it to track the activity on your landing page. You must first enable the appropriate setting inside your Google Analytics account to track conversions, and then enable tracking with Google Analytics for landing pages.
To enable tracking with Google Analytics for a landing page:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Growth Tools tab.
- Find the landing page that you want to track with Google Analytics and click its name.
- Click the Track your conversions step.
- Scroll down to Track your campaign with Google Analytics. Toggle this to Yes.
- Enter your Google Analytics ID in the appropriate field.
- Click Next or Save & exit to apply your changes.