To display your form when a user visits a page:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Growth Tools tab.
- Find the subscription form that you want to edit and click its name.
- Click the Set visibility settings step and toggle the Show form when someone visits a page switch and set it to Active.
- Specify how much time must pass before the pop-up appears on the page to new visitors. You must specify the number of Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks or Months.
i. Use the first and second fields (the second field is a drop-down menu) to specify the number of Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks or Months that need to have passed since the visitor last viewed the form.
ii. Use the third drop-down menu to specify the amount of time that should pass before the form is displayed to returning visitors (assuming the criteria previously described have been met).
- Specify how much time must pass before the pop-up appears on the page to returning visitors.
- If you want to continue editing your form, click Next. Otherwise, click Save & Exit.