Our platform offers you various ways to import your new subscribers to one of your email lists. If you haven't directly attached an online subscription form to your account yet, you can always quickly upload up to 500 members who have opted to receive your newsletters, by merely copying & pasting your list.
If your need exceeds the 500 members limit you can choose one of the other available import methods, like using a .csv .xlsx .xls or .txt file, or one of our useful plugins.
To copy & paste a list of members on your account follow the steps below:
A. Find the Paste Text import option
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu, and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Click on the name of the email list to which you want to add members.
3. On the vertical menu on the left, tap on the Perform bulk actions button.
4. On the menu that appears, select the option Import Members into List.
5. Once inside the corresponding pop-up window that appears, select the Paste Text option by clicking on the Select button below it.
B. Paste your list
6. Scroll down to the Paste your list field and paste the members from your file.
You can always type the emails here, along with any other information you want to include, but since this method gives you the option to add up to 500 members it might be quicker for you to just copy & paste your list instead. Keep in mind that as long as you separate information with a comma, you can add more than just the recipient's email address. In order to have a successful uploading, we strongly recommend that you use one line per subscriber.
7. If you have the consent from all those subscribers via the Double Opt-In process, you should click the checkbox: Yes, add them as verified, I do have consent from these members. Then, tap on Next.
C. Map the data
8. Map the columns of data you uploaded to your email list fields by clicking on each drop-down list and selecting the Custom field that fits best. Fields Email and Name are available by default.
9. If you want to map a specific column to a field, continue by toggling the Map to switch to On and then clicking on the Next button. If you haven't mapped all fields, a notification will appear asking if you want to ignore any columns that remain unmapped. Click on the Ignore and continue button.
D. Get notified
10. Choose if and how you want to be notified once the import process has been completed. Click on the Import button when you are ready to start the process.
11. A pop-up message will be displayed at the bottom of your page, informing you that your requested import operation has been successfully queued. To view a report of your import's progress, click on the Go there on the right side of the pop-up message.
12. Alternatively, click on Perform bulk actions once more.
13. Then, tap on the View reports button next to the Import Members into List option.
You can find when each import process was Started On when it was Finished On, the numbers of Added and Updated members as well as more detailed Reports and the Method used for the import process.