In Moosend, you can archive members or contacts in your email list to remove them from your marketing audience. When you archive contacts, you do not lose any data and the past activity of archived members is still available for review. An archived member of a mailing list does not count towards its active subscribers or its billing.
To archive a contact from an email list:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- Click the name of the email list from which you want to archive members.
- In the menu, click Perform bulk actions.
- On the Choose Bulk Action page, navigate to Archive List members and click Select.
- In the pop-up dialog box that appears, choose one of the following options and click Select.
Note: You can click to navigate to the next page and see all archive methods. Follow the instructions on each option to proceed with archiving contacts.