Our platform's main purpose is to help you work the way that serves you best. Therefore, if you want to reduce the size of your email list, you can choose which removal process is more practical for you.
In order to do so, please follow the steps below:
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu, and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Click on the name of the email list from which you want to archive members.
3. On the vertical menu on the left, tap on the Perform bulk actions button.
4. On the menu that appears, select the option Archive List Members.
Once inside the corresponding pop-up window that appears, you can select the import method of your liking. Click on the gray dot to navigate between the different pages.
You can use any of the methods below depending on what you currently need:
- Remove list members by Copying and Pasting
- Remove list members using a CSV file
- Remove list members using an Excel file
- Remove list members contained in your Google Contacts
- Remove list members contained in your Salesforce Contacts
Read more about each method by clicking on the corresponding link.