The Campaign Editor provides you with flexibility and many options to customize your newsletters. One of the options is adding custom fonts to your newsletter. You can select from the available fonts in the editor and add them as your preferred fonts in your email messaging.
Note: Not all e-mail clients support custom fonts.
To add a custom font:
- In the editor’s left pane, click the Settings tab.
- Scroll down and click the Custom fonts drop-down menu.
- Browse the available fonts and click the font that you want to use. You can also use the search bar to enter the name of the font you want to use.
- Select one or more font weights or style options you want for the custom font and click Add. A notification that the font has been added appears at the bottom of the Settings tab.
- After adding the custom font, click any text item in your newsletter design to display the Text settings in the editor’s right pane.
- Click the Style tab and click the Fonts drop-down list to select the custom font you just added.
Note: You can also change the font weight of your text in the editor.