When editing your newsletter general settings, one of the customization options is the Background Image option. This option allows you to upload an image as a background for your entire newsletter, to make it more attractive.
To add a background image to a newsletter:
- In the editor’s left pane, click the Settings tab.
- In General settings, click Add Background Image.
- Use the image picker to upload an image from your computer, or from a variety of applications. You have the following options:
- To upload an image from your computer, click Local Files.
- To use an image from the internet, click Direct Link.
- To upload an image from the Sitecore Content Hub digital asset management system, click Sitecore DAM.
- To use an image from stock photos, click Unsplash or Giphy.
- To upload an image from social media, click Facebook or Instagram.
- To upload an image from your file share, click Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive.
- After uploading an image, additional options are displayed. You can use the following options:
- Change Background Image: select a new background image to replace the current one.
- Remove Background Image: click to delete the newsletter's background image.