Sometimes you might like parts of your design so much you would want to reuse them on other designs. You might also want to save time by having specific structures, such as a header or a footer, at the ready for immediate use, without having to save your own template.
That is why we created the ability for you to create your own Clone blocks. Let's see how you can create one or more of your own:
A. Creating a Clone block
First, you will have to design a structure exactly how you like it, just as you would design any other structure using our platform's Landing Page Designer.
1. Click on the floppy disk-shaped save symbol, appearing on the right side of each structure when you hover your mouse over it, to save it as a Clone block.
2. Fill in the name for your custom container.
Make sure you use something memorable.
3. Click on the Save Container button.
Your newly-created Clone block settings as well as any content will be included in any Elements you have placed within it.
B. Using your Clone block
1. Make sure you are on the Structures list.
You will find all the Clone blocks you have created represented by yellow icons right below the standard structures. They work exactly like any other container so you will locate them where you will be using them the most.
2. Drag and drop your Clone block into the appropriate design area.
C. Deleting a Clone block
1. Click on the X symbol on the corner of a Clone block's icon, to delete it.
A pop-up will appear asking if you want to move ahead with the deletion. Remember that if you delete your Clone block, you won't be able to retrieve it.
2. Click on the OK button on the pop-up that appears.
You can use the Clone blocks to save those parts of your own designs that you may use frequently (e.g. headers, footers, etc.) or even get inspired from our template library and use it whenever you want.