The automation design process is very easy to navigate. If you decide that at some step of the automation process you want your automation to send out email campaigns, then you have to add a particular type of action which is called Then send email campaign.
One of its parameters will request that you set the campaign content that will be sent out when the criteria for this particular action have been met. You will then have several options regarding the content you will use within your automation.
Let's take a closer look!
A. Fetching the content from an existing campaign
1. To use content from an existing campaign, click on the Campaign editor tab, then click on the Use a ready campaign button.
2. Next, use the drop-down list to select the campaign whose content you wish to use, whether it be a campaign that has already been sent out, or just a draft of a campaign.
3. Once you have selected your campaign, click on the Import button to use its content in your automation. Tap on Save when you are done.The HTML content that each of your recipients will see will be taken from whichever campaign you selected in the step above. When utilizing this option, you might find it preferable to have your campaign design at the ready before you start the automation design process, but it ιs not necessary. You can, at any point, exit the automation design, go and design the campaign content for it, and then return to the automation design.
B. Creating a campaign from scratch
Alternatively, you have the option of creating an entirely new campaign design for your automation.
1. To do this, click the Campaign editor tab once more, then click on the Create a campaign from scratch button.
Clicking on this option takes you to the Campaign wizard where you can follow the steps to import your desired HTML content, just as you would do with a regular campaign, or create a brand new campaign from scratch.
2. Once you are happy with your design, clicking on the Update Campaign and Continue button will automatically take you back to your automation, allowing you to seamlessly continue with designing it.
C. Creating a campaign design using the Editor
1. To create a new campaign design for your automation, click the Campaign editor tab once more, then click on the Go to editor button.
Clicking on this button takes you to our Campaign Editor, where you can create a whole new design.
D. Creating a simple campaign content
Finally, you have the option of creating a simple HTML message for your automation from within the Then send email campaign window.
1. Click on the Rich text editor tab, which is the default option. Create your simple HTML message and then click on the Save button.