After you have created your subscription form and completed its basic setup, you may wish to add a GDPR checkbox to it. Adding a GDPR checkbox means that users will not be able to subscribe to your form, unless they check the appropriate box. Our platform's Form Designer includes an easy way of adding a GDPR checkbox to your form if you so desire.
Let's see how it's done:
1. Hover your mouse over your form and click on the Settings icon which appears, to open your form's settings on the left side of your Form Designer page.
2. Scroll down the form settings and click on GDPR checkbox to expand its menu.
3. Check the box next to the Add a checkbox for GDPR option which appears.
4. Should you wish to edit the message that appears, simply type directly into the appropriate field.
5. To remove the default link, click any part of the message field and then click on the Unlink button which appears above it.
6. To add a new link, click on any part of the message field and click on the Link icon which appears above it.
In the pop-up window which appears, select your Link Type from the drop-down menu, add your link to the appropriate field and click OK to finish.