The Form Designer lets you add a GDPR checkbox when you are editing your subscription form. Adding a GDPR checkbox gives users the option to give their consent to subscribe to your form.
To add a GDPR checkbox to your subscription form:
- In the editing area, click the form item to display the Form settings in the designer’s right pane.
Note: In the left pane, in the Items tab, you can also click for the Form item to display the settings.
- Scroll down and click the GDPR Checkbox drop-down menu and select Add a checkbox for GDPR to display the settings.
- To change the default Label, in the Content tab, enter the text that you want to display.
- To remove the default link in Terms & Conditions, click the link and in the Content tab, click .
- To add a new link, click Terms & Conditions and then click .
- In the Insert/Edit Link dialog, fill out the details and click Save.
- To add a Legal text, in the Content tab, enter your preferred message.
Note: The legal text usually states what data processing activities you plan to carry out so that your recipients know what exactly they give consent to.