The Form Designer lets you add a GDPR check box and a legal text to your subscription form. The legal text can be a longer text, which is displayed above the GDPR check box. Adding a GDPR checkbox gives users the option to give their consent to subscribe to your form.
To add a GDPR checkbox to your form:
- In the editing area, click the form item to display the Form settings in the designer’s right pane.
Note: In the left pane, in the Items tab, you can also click for the Form item to display the settings.
- Scroll down and click the GDPR Checkbox drop-down menu and select Add a checkbox for GDPR to display the settings.
- In the Label field, edit the default text or enter your preferred text. You can use the text toolbar to customize your text.
- To remove the default link in Terms & Conditions, click the link and then click Remove link .
- To add a new link, click Terms & Conditions and then click Insert/edit link.
- In the Insert/Edit Link dialog, fill out the details and click Save.
- In the Legal text field, enter your preferred message.
Note: The legal text usually states what data processing activities you plan to carry out so that your recipients know what exactly they give consent to.