Building an email marketing email list is essential to your business. To that end, we have made sure you fully customize the process of subscription and unsubscription so that you get the best results possible.
Right below we will show you how you can customize the different subscription and unsubscription processes:
A. Redirect to a webpage after clicking on the verification link
1. Once inside the email list you wish to edit, click on the Set your settings tab.
2. If you have chosen one of the following options from the Opt-in settings menu:
ii) Activate double opt-in for this list but continue sending to all subscribers (Soft double opt-in)
iii) Activate double opt-in for this list and only send to verified subscribers (Strong double opt-in)
you can set a landing page, redirecting them this way to your own landing page instead of our platform's default one.
At the bottom of the page, insert in the Landing page URL box area the complete address of the landing page that you want your new subscribers to be redirected to, right after clicking on the verification link.
3. Click on the Save button to apply your changes.
B. Redirect to a specific webpage upon unsubscription
1. Once inside your email list, click on the Set your settings tab.
2. In case your list has double opt-in enabled, you can also set an unsubscription page, redirecting them this way to your own unsubscription page instead of our platform's default one.
On the top of the page, you can set your own unsubscribe settings by inserting in the Redirect page URL box area the complete URL address that you want your unsubscribers to be redirected to, right after unsubscribing from your email list.
3. Click on the Save button to apply the changes made.
C. Customize the Unsubscribe Settings:
1. Once inside a particular email list, click on the Dashboard tab of your email list. Then, tap on the Account icon on the right top corner and choose the Settings option on the menu appearing.
2. Scroll down to the Unsubscribe settings area and choose whether you prefer to have list members who unsubscribe be set as unsubscribed from your entire account, or from this specific email list (which means that you can keep sending them from other email lists).
This option is really practically applied when you handle different websites, with different products, which in turn have different email lists. Therefore, if a subscriber decides to unsubscribe from a specific product list, you can retain their subscription in the other product lists to which they have subscribed.
3. Scroll down to the Unsubscribe Type area and choose one of the unsubscribe types available:
- Single opt-out
This option allows your subscribers to unsubscribe from your list immediately by clicking on the corresponding link.
- Double opt-out
This option allows your subscribers to confirm that they actually want to opt out from your list by redirecting them to an unsubscribe page first. Through this additional step, they have the time to think it over before removing themselves from your list, offering you this way the ability to minimize accidental unsubscribes.
4. When you are done, tap on the Save button to apply the changes made.