Our platform always provides you with options to choose from according to your needs. Therefore, you get to choose which email marketing plan works best for you - we offer two payment options, which differ slightly depending on which of the billing plans you want to purchase.
Once you decide which plan fits your needs best, you can add a payment method in order to make your purchase. However, keep in mind that you can add multiple payment methods for future use.
In case you are on a recurring subscription, the card that will be used for renewing your plan automatically is the card you added as your default payment method.
To add a new payment method, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Account icon located at the top right of your account page and then, tap on the Billing option on the drop-down menu that appears.
2. On the menu on the left, click on Payment methods.
3. Tap on the Add new button.
4. Select if you want to add a Card or a Paypal account.
5. Fill in your details and then, tap on Add payment method.
Your new payment method has been saved.
Don't forget that you can always set a different payment method as your default. However, please keep in mind that it is best for this change to occur a few days before your billing plan is to be automatically paid. This way, you won't run into any issues that impede your plan renewal and prevent you from being able to send your campaigns on time.