If you are interested in sending out email marketing campaigns to your Google Contacts, then our platform's Google Contacts Plugin is exactly the tool you need.
All you have to do is select which email list you want to import your Google Contacts to and we take care of the rest. With just a few clicks the Google Contacts Plugin will transform the contacts in your Google account into newsletter recipients so that you can get back to creating effective campaigns.
There is another path to the Google Contacts Plugin, but below we will be reaching it through the Integrations page:
A. Choose a target list for the Google Contacts Plugin
1. Click on the Integrations option, located on the Account button on the right top corner of your page.
2. Once inside your Integrations page, tap on the Select button next to the Google Contacts plugin.
3. On the pop-up window appearing, select the name of the email list which you want to populate with your Google Contacts from the drop-down list. Then, click on Continue.
Β. Connect your Google Account
4. Click on the Connect your Google account button.
5. Fill in your Google Account credentials to complete the authentication step and then click on the Allow button.
C. Select the Contacts
6. Toggle whether you want to handpick some or whether you want to import all of the contacts from your Google account.
7. If you have the consent from all those subscribers via the Double Opt-In process, you should click the checkbox: Yes, add them as verified, I do have consent from these members. Then, tap on Next.
8. If you opted to handpick which groups of contacts to import from your Google account, you must now choose said groups (they will be indicated with a tick icon when clicked). Click on the Next button when you are done.
D. Map the data
9. Map the columns of data you uploaded to your email list fields by clicking on each drop-down list and selecting the Custom field that fits best. The Email Fields is available by default.
10. If you want to map a specific column to a field, continue by toggling the Map to switch to On and then clicking on the Next button. If you haven't mapped all fields, a notification will appear asking if you want to ignore any columns that remain unmapped. Click on the Ignore and continue button.
E. Get notified
11. Choose if and how you want to be notified once the import process has been completed. Click on the Import button when you are ready to start the process.
12. A pop-up message will be displayed at the bottom of your page, informing you that your requested import operation has been successfully queued. To view a report of your import's progress, click on the Go there on the right side of the pop-up message.
13. Alternatively, you can always go to the Import Members into List option inside your Perform bulk actions menu and tap on the View reports button next to it in order to check your reports.
You can find when each import process was Started On, when it was Finished On, the numbers of Added and Updated members as well as more detailed Reports and the Method used for the import process.