The Google contacts plugin lets you send out email marketing campaigns to your Google contacts. You select which mailing list you want to import from your contacts and the Google contacts plugin transforms the contacts in your Google account into newsletter recipients.
Note: Another way to access this plug-in is through Bulk actions.
To import Google contacts through integrations:
- In the top navigation bar, click and click Integrations.
- On the Integrations page, find Google Contacts and click Select.
- In the Choose email list dialog, select the email list that you want to add your Google contacts to and then click Continue.
- Click Connect your Google account and enter your Google credentials.
- Click Allow to complete the authentication step.
- On the Data selection tab, select how you want to import your subscribers' data:
- No, import everything - import all the fields in your list of subscribers.
- Yes, I want to select from a list of filters - select which contact groups to import.
- If you have consent from an external source, select Yes, add them as verified, I do have consent from these members and click Next.
- On the Data Mapping tab, click each drop-down list and select the default fields or a custom field. If you want to map a specific column to a field, click the Map to drop-down list, then click the field to use, and click Next.
Note: When mapping your data to a custom field, you can select an existing custom field, or you can create a new custom field in each column.
- If you have not mapped all uploaded data to their corresponding fields, a pop-up message asks you to confirm that you want to ignore any unmapped columns. Click Ignore and continue.
- On the Notification tab, select your preferred import completion notification and click Import.
- A pop-up dialog indicates that the import operation has been successfully queued. To view a report of the import operation, click Go there.
- Click View reports to see the details of when the import operation started or finished, how many members were added, updated, or ignored.