When you are designing an automation workflow, you might not complete it in one session. When you come back to an incomplete automation, you can see a list of the tasks that are not finished that you can use to complete the automation.
To find the task list for an automation workflow:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Automation tab.
- Click the name of automation that contains the task list you want to find.
- On the Automations page, in the left pane, scroll to the tasks list. Your automation workflow status is Incomplete as long as there are pending tasks. The tasks list displays each remaining task and the step to which it belongs.
- To go back to any incomplete task, click a task on the tasks list. The dialog to edit the specific tasks appears.
- To complete the task, fill out the required details and click Save.