The best way to complete a complex job is to break it down into smaller tasks. Our platform's automations are no different, they are comprised of smaller tasks which are the ingredients that make up every step of your automation workflow.
If you forgot to fill up some detail on your Filter Contacts step or if your automation was based on some campaign which doesn't bring up the right information, we have the perfect solution for you. Just make sure that when you set up your automations workflow, you will look at your task list to see what remains to be done: all you have to do is find the task, complete it, and get your automation working.
Let's see how this is done:
A. Finding the task list
1. On your Dashboard, hover your mouse over the Automation tab.
2. Click on the automation's name for which you want to check the task list.
3. When clicking on the arrow icon, a pop-up window appears. The exact tasks that need to be completed for this automation to become operational are brought to your attention; until they are completed the automation will be indicated as Incomplete. The tasks list contains each remaining task and the step to which it belongs.
B. Completing the remaining tasks
1. Click on any of the incomplete tasks, contained on the tasks list, to go directly to that particular task's pop-up window.
2. Complete the task as required and click on the Save button.
Repeat the above steps until there are no more tasks pending. Then, your automation will become active.