Our platform offers you different types of Actions so that your custom automation workflow designs can easily adapt to all your needs. If you are looking to create an automation that subscribes people to your rmail lists, then the "Then subscribe to a list" is the Action you are looking for.
As long as you have first set up a Trigger that will set your automation in motion when the time comes, you can start setting up Actions. Just follow the steps below:
A. Finding the Actions
1. Click on the + button, located at every intersection on your workflow.
A pop-up window appears.
2. Choose the Actions tab, on the pop-up that appears.
3. Select the Then subscribe to list option by clicking on the arrow next to it.
B. Setting up the Action
1. Select the email list, where you want your subscriptions to take place, from the drop-down menu.
2. Select the Consent options for the member that will be subscribed to your email list.
You have two options:
- Add the member as non verified
- Add the member as verified, I have consent from an external source
3. Click on the Save button.
Your Action step will be ready and waiting inside your workflow.
Make sure that your design works exactly how you have imagined, by learning how to edit your automation workflow. And don't neglect to add some of the highly useful Conditional / Control steps to divide your subscribers according to the actions they choose to take.